Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome Baby Wyatt!

Wyatt Richard Sidden


Proud Daddy

Really Proud Big Brother Luke


Mom looking a little rough w/ brand new baby Wyatt

We are so excited to welcome the newest addition to our family: Wyatt Richard Sidden. He was born September 2 at 7:00 p.m. Weighing 8 lbs. 14 oz and 21 inches long. Wyatt came into this world a healthy boy and didn't give me too much trouble... Big brother Luke has done so well with him. I wasn't sure how Luke would react, but after months of prepping him for Wyatt's arrival Luke seems to have embraced the concept of being the big brother. He has claimed Wyatt as "his baby" and makes sure I am doing my part to keep them both happy. After a brief meltdown that we didn't name the baby King Max, Luke has accepted Wyatt as his brother's name and has endearingly nicknamed him King Max anyway. Luke has showered Wyatt with kisses, songs, and actively brings him toys. Of course, it helps that Luke has been showered with attention from both sets of grandparents and friends. We are looking forward to watching as Wyatt grows and develops his own personality and encounters the milestones of babyhood that are to come. We are also looking forward to the friendship Luke and Wyatt will have as they grow up together. And though, for now, we have entered the sleep deprived phase of existence for the next little while we are so thankful for Wyatt, our family, our friends, and the blessings each of these bring to our lives.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh yea!! He's beautiful and I can't wait to meet him. We will pray for your family as you adjust to your sweet little Wyatt joining the family.

Best wishes,

Sarah Durham said...

Wyatt is just precious Bekah! Congrats on a healthy baby boy! Lots of love from the Durham's : )

Aubrey said...

Bekah,
Congratulations! Wyatt is just darling and Luke looks so proud! It sounds like he is going to be a wonderful big brother. We are so happy for you all.

JLN said...

Well congratulations from the Norrises in Dallas! Everybody looks so wonderful. God is certainly continuing to bless you guys! Many, many congratulations and wishes for sleep when you can get it!

Jennifer

Kay-Lynn said...

he is such a cutie! so excited that he will now be part of the "clan" and family!

Kiera said...

So So cute and you do not look rough at all!! You look great! I guess now, I can post pictures of him!! I was waiting for you to post first. :)

Cindi said...

He is such a good looking boy. Luke looks so grown up. I can hardly wait to see you guys. Bekah you look beautiful. I am so very proud to be a Great Aunt again. I love you all. Cindi

Cindi said...

He is precious. I want to see more pictures. He looks like his Mother. I am so proud to be a Great Aunt again. Love you all. Aunt Cindi

mandy said...

Happy to see that Wyatt/King Max has made his blog debut. Can't wait to read more!

Chloe said...

I love him already! let me know what you need after mom is gone. I'll be there in a flash!