
Mom & Me at Cody Creek

An attempt to get Luke to smile...

Dad & Wyatt watching Luke's soccer practice

A successful arrow rescue

Mom & Wyatt in the backyard

Making pancakes with Nana
We returned home from dropping my parents, Nana and Papa, off at the airport today. Luke said, "can't papa get another doctor to take care of the sick people in Texas..." We had a great visit from Nana and Papa and I'm officially worn out as I am sure they are as well. I don't know if we could have fit in anymore activity during the week. Nana and Papa were all about town and beyond with the boys and I hope had as much fun as the boys did. In a week's time we attended the Children's Museum, The Science Museum (SciWorks), headed up to the Blueridge Parkway for a day, went on a scavenger hunt, played for hours in a house made out of an appliance box in the playroom, played soccer, made pancakes (only Nana would let a one-year-old help make pancakes), went to the Depot at Cody Creek, and on the list could go. Nana also seems to have taught Wyatt a number of tricks including a few new words and walking behind a grocery buggy. Luke was thrilled to have instant and compliant playmates for all his whims from fighting fires to building forts and shooting his bow and arrow. What a fun week. We are so glad Nana and Papa got to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment