
Wyatt turned one on Sept. 2, 2009!

Alligator cake and Wyatt's very own "smash" cake

So yummy...

Wyatt with his Nana (Mary) and Omi (Sybille)

"Ta-Da" with Papa (Jody) and Bebop (Barry)
It's hard to believe a year has come and gone. Time truly does fly by when you're having fun. Wyatt is such a great kid. He laughs out loud and grins mischievously on a regular basis. He has not started walking yet but somehow manages to be everywhere instantly. He's the fastest crawling machine I've seen and is not afraid to scale any obstacle. Luke affectionately calls him the "destroyer" because he is constantly reeking havoc on Luke's projects and buildings. Wyatt has been a delightful baby and as easy as they come so far. I'm not too naive to believe he'll cause me grief of one kind or the other in the days and years to come but I have a feeling he'll always be a fun, gregarious kid. I can only imagine what we have in store for the future! Happy Birthday Wyatt.
1 comment:
I can hardly believe that it's been a year since he was born! It seems so recent that he was that tiny, cuddly newborn... He's such a smiley (big) fellow now.
Post a Comment