
Luke & Nana working on cupcakes

Papa & the boys

Fun with Papa & Nana
We had the best time with Nana and Papa (and Aunt Judy) who came to visit for Luke's birthday. There is no rest for the weary when Nana and Papa come to town. Luke was so excited he made a list of all the things he needed to do with Papa and Nana. Alas, we didn't complete all assignments by Luke but we fit in a lot of fun. We took Nana and Papa to SciWorks (again), The big tree park, on scavenger hunts, to the movies, and on and on. The pictures don't do the time justice but I wanted to document their trip. It is such a gift when they get to come and we get to spend time with them. The boys love it and so do I. As much as I like North Carolina, it is hard to be so far away from my family. Trips like these make it a little bit easier and help the boys form memories and relationships with their Texas grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment