So appearantly, I'm the last on the blogging train it seems. My friends, Kay-Lynn, Barbara, and Mandy all have blogs and to keep up it seems I must jump on this train. I have to admit it is probably easier than trying to maintain individual contact with my loved ones (who are literally all over the place), though surely no substitute. Also, it seems as KL commented on her blog a good way to document the daily adventures of our children, which may only be interesting to me but now available to all in case your up for some leisurely reading.
So, I just returned from a girls' weekend to Las Vegas for my oldest friend's bachleorette weekend. What an interesting, bizarre place. A combination of unimaginable creativity and fascinating spectacle and people who seem to have lost all common sense - acting and dressing like complete fools. Thankfully, my travel companions all kept their senses about them. While I was away, Luke went with his Omi and Bebop (shaun's parents) to the beach and Shaun spent the weekend catching up on the never-ending remodel we are working on with time out to enjoy opening day of dove season.
This week begins a busy week for us, the stay-at-home mom and Luke that is. Shaun is always busy. Luke had his first day of music class - Musikgarten - a program for preschoolers which I attend as well, tomorrow is meet the preschool teacher, Thursday I am "comissioned" as a small group leader for the Women's Community Bible Study in which I am involved and Friday Luke begins preschool.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey there...
So glad you are bloggin too. I am having fun so far..you know i have been doing this for such a long time..about a day and all...
your blog looks great! can't wait to see what the fall has in store for us all...one thing is for sure..we sure are cool!
Yeah Bekah!! I'm glad you jumped on the bandwagon. I'm only on post #11, but am loving my new hobby. It is a great way to keep in touch without much effort. ...what is this world coming to?? I'm linking you to me! (is that appropriate lingo?)Glad to know your checking my blog...I'll be waiting for your comment!
Welcome fellow blogger!
I have one question for you...if kay lynn, mandy and barbara all jumped off a bridge what would you do? Ha Ha! Just kiddding--I know you'd jump! :)
Looking forward to lots of good reads. I was right--you are a good writer!
Post a Comment