Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pre-school woes and sugar cookies


Most of you know that Luke hasn't adjusted to pre-school so well this year and so we are now on a modified pre-school schedule. Basically, I take him to the pre-school playground to play with his buddies and then he leaves with me. Though it puts a cramp in running errands and really getting anything done at all, we have managed to have a little fun. He is really a funny little guy so I can't complain! Today, he got to see llamas at pre-school and then came home for the rest of the day. We made sugar cookies and invited some friends over to enjoy them with us. Luke is quite the little chef! His favorite part was rolling out the dough (aside from eating the cookies of course)! So while we wait to see if Luke suddenly decides that pre-school is a good place to be Mom and Luke will be coming up with daily projects to pass the time. Currently, while I'm blogging, Luke is unloading every toy he owns from his toy chest. That means tonight I will get to load them all back into the chest... Awesome! It's a good thing I got a master's degree :)


2 comments:

Kay-Lynn said...

the cookies look ummmm. Hang in there!

Barbara said...

I am sure that without the master's degree you would not be coping so well. This too shall pass and you will miss all the fun time you got to spend together. And Eliott and Chloe really enjoy the sugar cookies so if you need to do that again just let us know! :)