I presume everyone's life is busy... we all have phases in our lives where it seems we are living in a whirlwind. Lately, our life has felt that way. Over the past two weeks we have been going from one thing to the next, just holding our breath waiting for a chance to breathe. I'm not complaining... really, I don't know how it would be to have nothing to do. We had the fabulous opportunity to go to Santa Fe (one of my favorite places) for my dearest friend Kellie's wedding. It was a great time to spend with good friends, in a great place, for a joyous event. Upon return, we have continued to be busy with this activity and that. Luke has officially quit pre-school which makes my days a little more complicated but he's a good helper and we are finding ways to fill our time. Luke is also "potty training" which adds a little twist to any outing on which we venture. I'll spare you the details. With Halloween around the corner Luke has doned his Indian costume (brought from Santa Fe) in preparation for the big day and attended the annual Sidden Family pumpkin carving event. It's quite a competition that my pictures don't really give justice to but all and all it's a good time. Luke's highlight was eating the wormy cake (chocolate cake with gummy worms). All is well here as we live in the whirlwind we call life... it's nice to sit for a minute as I write this "blog" and reflect upon the past few weeks and smile at the good moments we've experienced these past few weeks.
p.s. check out hacienda del hirst for pictures from our Texas style BBQ night
2 comments:
love the costume! can't wait to trick or treat tonight! sounds like you had a lot of fun in santa fe!
Bekah,
I saw your link on Mandy's blog and I had to check it out. It was so good to see all the pictures of Luke and see what's been going on in your lives. Miss you!
Janelle
Post a Comment