Checking out his Easter Basket
Luke showing off his Easter outfit
The CYP Easter Whiffle Ball game
Luke watching the whiffle ball game...
Luke's first fishing adventure w/ Shaun
Easter egg hunt
A successful 3rd annual Easter egg hunt
We had a super, fun-filled Easter. It started with Luke discovering his Easter basket and went from there. It's really amazing we made it to church since Luke was so excited about the Easter Bunny and trying to figure out how that little bunny carried his basket. At last, though not on time, we made it to church and Luke sat through the whole service. We then, headed out to the Branch Ranch for the College/Young Professional (CYP) Easter Lunch and day at the farm. Shaun and I continue to have the privilege to help with this group of young people at our church and if nothing else, it keeps us young! Luke also thoroughly enjoys his time with this group. They dote on him and he gets a substantial amount of positive attention. As you can see there was a whiffle ball game followed by fishing at the pond. Luke was thrilled with his first catch: algae. The experience of fishing with his daddy would have been enough to make this day extra special but it didn't end there. We headed home for our third annual Easter Egg hunt with friends. We missed the Trinh Family and the Scales Family... but the kids had a blast. It's incredible we fit so much into a day and every bit of it was fun. I've said it before... we are so blessed to have good friends and for Luke to be growing up in such a nurturing environment.
5 comments:
We were so sad to miss out on the fun. Glad everyone had a great time...hopefully we'll be back in the annual picture next year!
Precious pictures! I'm so mad I didn't take pictures! I had my camera but left it in the car. Oh well. I bet Luke and everyone slept really good that night! :)
Fun stuff! We are going to have to get the collection of the pictutes from the 3 years together!
Fun stuff! We are going to have to get the collection of the pictutes from the 3 years together!
He is just too cute! I'm glad your family had a wonderful day celebrating Easter!
Post a Comment