Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Too Cool for School


Wyatt: 2 Month Check-up

Luke: Check him out!

This is just a quick entry to update you as we reach the 2 month point in Wyatt's little life... Well, I shouldn't say little. Wyatt is a whopper! I may have said that before but it's the truth. Dr. Bell, his pediatrician, laughed out loud at Wyatt's chubbiness as he said, "he looks well fed!" Wyatt measured 16 pounds 13 ounces, 24 1/2 inches long: the 99th percentile. I looked in Luke's baby book to find that Luke was this exact same size... at 6 months! So, Wyatt is a healthy and happy, not so little, guy.
And Luke... he is definitely "too cool for school." The above picture was taken on our way to preschool on Monday morning. He proudly put on his toboggan and sunglasses. When I looked back at him in the car my mind flashed forward to teenage years... Can't you just see a 15 year old ready to hit the slopes? Thankfully, he hasn't developed the attitude to go with the look yet.

4 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

What a big, healthy boy! He is a cutie.
I love Luke's style :)

Kiera said...

Loved the pictures! Can't believe they are already 2 months! Sad. Their "baby-ness" is starting to fade. Glad Wyatt had a great check-up!

J+C=JA+CV+TA said...

oh my goodness! wyatt is 16 lbs! i think Caroline was almost that weight at her 4 months checkup. can't wait to see you at Christmas! when do yall get here?

Aubrey said...

Wow- Luke is too cool! And what a precious baby Wyatt is- I love rolly babies. Are you guys coming in for Christmas or Thanksgiving? Can't wait to see you all! Oh and yes we are calling her Ava Kate at least until she says mom that isn't cool please just call me Ava!