Wyatt Sidden - 6 Months Old
It's hard to believe Wyatt is 6 months old. The past few months have gone by so quickly and he has grown, met milestones, and is definitely beginning to show his personality. Wyatt made his first trip to Texas for Christmas and his first trip to Holden beach in January. He is sitting by himself, though it usually doesn't last long. He either topples over or is "helped" over by Luke. Wyatt is trying so hard to roll over but hasn't quite gotten it yet. We attempted rice cereal last night for the first time and it was somewhat of a disaster. Wyatt wasn't thrilled with the cereal and gagged a little bit and with no delay Luke sympathetically gagged and proceeded to throw-up his afternoon snack. So, our first foods moment was cut short and we hope there is no vomiting Luke on the video of Wyatt's first bite. Though, I guess it is pretty funny now that it's all cleaned up. Wyatt is a jolly baby so far. He smiles often, rarely cries, and laughs out loud at Luke when Luke is entertaining him. He is surely a bundle of joy. Luke is crazy about him. Luke loves to talk to him, shower him with hugs and kisses, "read" to him, and wants him to go with him just about everywhere. It's been a good 6 months and we're gearing up for the next few as we look forward to all the upcoming milestones that take our little baby boy to the toddler stage!

4 comments:
What a cutie! I love Wyatt and just being around him makes me smile!
Happy 1/2 birthday Wyatt!! I was thinking about him yesterday! He's such a sweet happy baby and I can't wait for him and Tyler to be best buds! I really think that him and Luke look totally different. Their whole face shape and features are different to me. They are both as cute as can be!!! Hilarious about the rice cereal. Poor Luke with those gag reflexes! ;) Love you guys!!
what a precious baby boy...I can't believe these past 6 months have gone so fast! He really is such good baby---so happy all the time. I just want to hug him a squeeze him!
**gasp**
Post a Comment