Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Lovin'


Headed to the Beach

Taking a break to splash in the puddles
Summer is such a sweet season. The long days, a flexible schedule, and so many adventures to have. I loved summer as a kid and I still love it with my own kids. Just the thought of sleeping in (until 7 o'clock with little ones), no hurry because there is no where we actually have to be, and spending the days doing whatever we want is great. Of course, in reality I still have to maintain a schedule of some kind and all those other responsibilities. However, summer still gives us a little more freedom even if it's only in our minds. The picture of Luke jumping in the puddles above seems to capture it so well. Not too much else to write... we're off to the pool in a few!

No comments: