Friday, April 18, 2008

IT'S A...




BOY!

Can you tell? It is so clear that even I saw it and I don't know how many shades of gray I can see (the arrow helps as well). So, we are planning on Baby BOY Sidden come September. We are thrilled and looking forward to adding this little man to our family. Of course, we're used to boys. The worms, dirt, and fascination with things that have wheels and go fast don't bother me at all. In fact, hair bows and frills would seem alien to me. Shaun's comment: "Well, everything we've bought for Luke just went to half price..." Typical. In reality, Shaun is excited as well.

Luke's reaction to both finding out there is a baby in Mommy's tummy and the baby is a baby brother have been mixed. Tuesday, I shared both these facts with him and he replied, "but Mama, I wanted two." I'm glad I already knew there is only one baby or I might be a bit nervous. I asked what he thought we should name his little brother and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Baby." Today, at the pediatrician's office for Luke's 3 year check up Dr. Bell asked Luke if Mommy had his baby brother in her tummy and Luke simply stated, "No, she has a baby dinosaur." Oh my, what are we in for... disappointment because there is only one and it will not be a dinosaur... who knows!


4 comments:

Kay-Lynn said...

can't wait to meet baby sidden # 2!

love the ultersound pic!

The Gieses said...

Congratulations Siddens! We will have to get Cooper and your new addition together when he arrives since they will be somewhat close in age.

Kiera said...

That is such an awesome picture, I could even tell that too! :) I hope I have the same (clear results!) I'm sure Luke will have some adjusting, but he will be a GREAT big brother! :) Hope yall had a great weekend!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

oh my gosh congrats!! i had no idea! :) i guess i need to stalk your blog a bit more! :)