Hot rod Luke
Luke, Mary Alice, Millie, and Charlie (jumping out the picture) just hanging out
Spring has always been one of my favorite times of year. In college, Spring meant "studying" at Zilker Park, on the Georgian lawn, or at Mozart's (an outdoor coffee shop on the lake). I don't know how much studying got done but there was ample conversation with good friends, fresh air, and basking in the bright Austin sun... My spring days might be a bit different now but in some ways they are so similar. Today is a perfect example: A picnic lunch outside with friends and watching Luke and friends play at the house. So, maybe the only thing that has changed is the company and the location but good time with friends, fresh air, and basking in the sun have remained the same. Spring... it is certainly one of God's great blessings as we get to have these simple, sweet times with friends, enjoying God's creation, and the miracle of newness that comes with Spring.
3 comments:
I agree...spending time with friends and watching the little ones is priceless!
I miss zilker park and mozart's too..funny! of course i did not experience them in college but still miss austin at times!
I totally agree! I had those same things to do in Auburn and miss them almost everyday when I take my walk on the road instead of the park, but oh well, I do have wonderful traditions here too!
Spring is one of my favorites too. I was telling my mom how much better I feel now that we have had a pretty sunny day and I hope today's the same! That's for the reminder! Love ya!
Post a Comment